The Classic hubs are the embodiment of the quality and performance Onyx Racing Products is known for. Low drag, instant engagement, fully silent operation, stealth looks, and robust construction all in one package.
- Classic model.
- Boost standard. 110x15mm front hub spacing , 148x12mm rear hub spacing.
- Centerlock disc mounting standard.
- 32H front and rear.
- Shimano HG (aluminium or stainless steel version), Micro Spline, or Sram XDR freewheel driver.
- Anodized matte black finish.
- Available separately or as a pair.
XD vs. XDR? What’s the difference?
Not sure what’s the difference between XD and XDR Drivers? Head to our News & Tech Section to learn more.