The Classic hubs are the embodiment of the quality and performance Onyx Racing Products is known for. Low drag, instant engagement, fully silent operation, stealth looks, and robust construction all in one package.
- Classic model.
- MTB spacing standard: 100x15mm front hub spacing, 142x12mm rear hub.
- Click here to learn all about the Onyx Racing Products nomenclature.
- ISO 6-bolt disc mount.
- 32H front and rear.
- Shimano HG (aluminium or stainless steel version), Micro Spline, or Sram XDR freewheel driver.
- Anodized black finish. As opposed to the product photos, the hubs are equipped with the new Onyx Racing Products logo as shown in the product photo.
- Available separately or as a pair.
XD vs. XDR? What’s the difference?
Not sure what’s the difference between XD and XDR Drivers? Head to our News & Tech Section to learn more.