Replacement freewheel/driver for newer Onyx Racing Produtcs hubs employing the MFU structure (moduar freehub units).
- Compatible with all Vesper hubs, and newer Classic hubs.
- 5 models: Shimano HG, Shimano HG (stainless steel), Shimano Micro Spline, Sram XDR, Sram XDR (stainless steel).
- Note! Shimano Micro Spline drivers use different widget/end cap compared to the rest of the drivers! If one is moving over from one driver standard to the other (e.g from XDR to MS or vice-versa), widget/end cap needs to be replaced as well. All widget/end caps are for Boost (148×12 mm axles). Inquire about other models if needed.
- Sram XD drivers are not included in the Onyx RP lineup. XD cassettes can be run with an XDR driver by installing a 1.85mm spacer under the cassette.
- Stainless steel versions are more durable and recommended for especially heavy applications such as e-bike or single-speed use.
- Ensure compatibility by email, if needed.