Lightweight and heavy-duty capabilities combined in the same package – Vesper hub in the front, and the Classic in the rear! Last, but not least, available in the stunning Black Chrome powder coat finish!
- Vesper model in the front, Classic model in the rear.
- Boost standard. 110x15mm front hub spacing , 148x12mm rear hub spacing.
- Centerlock disc mount. Note that mounting requires externally serrated rotor lockrings
- 28H front and rear.
- Shimano HG, Shimano Micro Spline, or Sram XDR freewheel driver. HG and XDR drivers come with aluminium or chromoly options.
- Black chrome powder coat finish.
- Available only as a pair, and with the old logo as seen in the product photo.
XD vs. XDR? What’s the difference?
Not sure what’s the difference between XD and XDR Drivers? Head to our News & Tech Section to learn more.