Looking for the utmost performance, reliability, and most of all – ultra-low drag, silent operation, and instant engagement?
Look no further, the Vesper lineup has quite possibly the fastest hubs out there. With the aid of the patented sprag clutch freewheel mechanism, you can roll silently and surprise the pack when laying the power down which transfers instantly to the rear wheel with next to zero losses.
Onyx Vesper hubs are available in all configurations widely used today, such as:
- Thru-bolt or quick release attachment style.
- Front hub spacing: 100mm.
- Rear hub spacing: 130, 135, or 142mm.
- With or without Centerlock disc mount.
- Spoke drilling options to cover all needs: 24, 28 or 32H.
- All the commonly used freewheel drivers: Sram XDR, Shimano HG or Micro Spline, and Campagnolo Campy®.
If you are concerned about weight, refer to the article found in our News & Tech section which covers this matter in detail with real-life numbers. Onyxhubseurope.com – Classic vs. Vesper – Which One Should I Choose?
Shop Road & Gravel hub category here.