We offer the option to order any hub in any existing configuration found on Onyx Racing Products catalog. When placing a custom order, the procedure is as follows:
- Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions before placing an order for custom hubs.
- Familiarize yourself with the spec list found below.
- Get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability and lead time.
- Payment will be made via wire transfer based on an invoice or through the webshop platform.
When placing a custom order, please include the following information in the message field when on the webshop platform or in your email.
- Model (Classic, Vesper, BMX etc.):
- Axle spacing (e.g. 110x15mm, 100x12mm etc.):
- Spoke hole count:
- Disc mount standard (ISO 6-bolt, Centerlock or none):
- Driver standard – only applies to rear hubs (Sram XDR, Shimano HG, Shimano HGSS, Shimano MS or Campy):
- Driver material – only applies to rear hubs (aluminium or stainless steel – some options only have the former option):
- Hub shell colour:
- Widget/end caps colour:
- A direct link to the desired hub model from Onyxrp.com if preferred:
The price applies to all custom-ordered hub sets. Shipping costs within the European Union region are included in the price. For all questions and inquiries, contact us at email@example.com.