The Classic hubs are the embodiment of the quality and performance Onyx Racing Products is known for. Low drag, instant engagement, fully silent operation, stealth looks, and robust construction all in one package.
- Classic model.
- 20mm Boost, and Super Boost standard – 20x110mm Boost spacing in the front, 12x157mm in the rear. Perfect fit for most DH bikes!
- Also available with a regular Boost 110x15mm spacing. Ask for more information by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ISO 6-bolt disc mount.
- 32H front and rear.
- Shimano HG (aluminium or stainless steel version), Micro Spline, or Sram XDR freewheel driver.
- Anodized matte black finish.
- Available separately or as a pair.
XD vs. XDR? What’s the difference?
Not sure what’s the difference between XD and XDR Drivers? Head to our News & Tech Section to learn more.