The Vesper hubs are the lightweight option in the Onyx Racing Products lineup geared toward XC and trail riding. The legendary Onyx performance with instant engagement, stealth sound, and low drag features is available now in a lightweight package.
- Vesper model.
- Boost standard. 110x15mm front hub spacing , 148x12mm rear hub spacing.
- Centerlock disc mount. Note that 15mm thru-axles most likely require an externally serrated lockring.
- 32H front and rear.
- Shimano HG, Shimano Micro Spline, or Sram XDR freewheel driver.
- Anodized clear finish.
- Available separately or as a pair.
- Note – a photo o a full hub set will be updated soon.
XD vs. XDR? What’s the difference?
Not sure what’s the difference between XD and XDR Drivers? Head to our News & Tech Section to learn more.