The Vesper hubs are the lightweight option in the Onyx Racing Products lineup geared toward road and gravel riding at the highest level. The legendary Onyx performance with instant engagement, stealth sound, and low drag features is available now in a lightweight package.
The Hook Flange design is to be used with Berd PolyLight Spokes only, making the installation and build faster and more convenient than ever before!
- Vesper model. Only compatible with Berd PolyLight Spokes!
- 100x12mm front hub spacing , 142x12mm rear hub spacing.
- Centerlock disc mounting. Note that 12mm thru-axles might require an externally serrated rotor lockring.
- 28H front and rear.
- Shimano HG, Shimano Micro Spline, or Sram XDR freewheel driver.
- Anodized black finish.
- In-stock models are available only with the new Onyx logo.
- Available separately or as a pair.
Hook Flange Technology
To learn everything there is to know about the innovative Hook Flange design, head to our News & Tech Section!
XD vs. XDR? What’s the difference?
Not sure what’s the difference between XD and XDR Drivers? Head to our News & Tech Section to learn more.